Let the scents of oregano and garlic and the fragrance of coffee and cinnamon take you back to a simpler yet tastier place. Our cooks know all the secrets of fine Greek Cuisine. With all food items available continuously during Festival hours, you can take this trip as often as you like so you can sample some of the best Greek food in Las Vegas.
Choose a delicious variety of appetizers and dinner items from our many food booths where you will find these items and more!
The Gyro Booth features traditional gyro meat sliced and served on pita bread with diced onions, tomatoes, and topped with our very own special Tzatziki (yogurt and cucumber) sauce. Try it with an order of Greek fries, thick sliced potato wedges, seasoned with lemon and Greek spices.
The Souvlaki Booth offers your choice of marinated grilled pork or chicken served on pita bread with diced onions, tomatoes, and topped with Tzatkiki (yogurt and cucumber) sauce.
Grab a Salad of fresh greens topped with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, feta cheese and Kalamata olives, sprinkled with olive oil, vinegar and oregano dressing.
- Pastitsio: fragrantly spiced ground beef layered with ziti macaroni topped with thick béchamel cream sauce
- Dolmathes: beef, rice and spices mixed and rolled in tender grape leaves, sprinkled with lemon juice
- Saganaki: grilled Kefalograviera cheese, flambéed with brandy
- Loukaniko: Greek sausage with orange zest, grilled to perfection
- Kalamari: lightly breaded, fried and garnished with lemon
- Spanakopita (spinach pie) Tiropita (cheese pie): Greek cheeses, eggs and herbs stuffed in buttery fillo and baked to perfection. Spinach or Cheese
- Cheese and Olive and Plate: White tangy sheep’s milk feta cheese and the world’s finest Kalamata olives from the Peloponnese